Luxman L-595A Special Edition finally arrives !!!

The LX-590AXII is gone from the Japanese Luxman website... The Japanese website is featuring the upcoming L-507Z but nothing else... Yet...

Anyone knows what would replace the LX-590AXII since the L-595ASE is a limited edition only that is most probably all sold (or soon will be)?

A few moments later...

Mike said in a recent video that there will be no 590Mk3 as Luxman think it's not environment friendly anymore... Is the current 595SE still a special edition 600 units worldwide only (should be sold out by now) or will it become the replacement for the 590?

A few moments later...

Mike said in a recent video that there will be no 590Mk3 as Luxman think it's not environment friendly anymore... Is the current 595SE still a special edition 600 units worldwide only (should be sold out by now) or will it become the replacement for the 590?

So all of a sudden an amplifier is not environmentally friendly yet there's households that have 2, 3, 4 electric vehicles that consume more power in a week than that amplifier will in a year? Its cute thinking for sure, I don't think electricity is the problem here.

A few moments later...

No more. Sold out. And yes, that’s exactly what Luxman told me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You are correct. The total is 300. Supply chain/covid must have slowed or changed their production schedule. I was shocked (and thrilled) to have the chance to buy one through my dealer.

SimpleSimon, Stereo Magazine's article from 2021 does not agree with Luxman's current website description or the plate on the back of my amp. Luxman states in the last sentence that there are 300 worldwide:

L-595ASE | INTEGRATED AMPLIFIERS | PRODUCTS | LUXMAN | Seeking higher sound quality

I'd post a picture, but I don't have enough posts to show the plate that says mine is 275 of 300.

The way I read it was 300 for Japan + 300 for the rest of the world... I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time...

Doesn't really matter anyway anymore as it is sold out, be it 300 or 600...

The real sad news here is no more 590Mk3...

Back