AMG v12 TURNTABLES

Congrats. Amazing table. With AMG arm and Kansui cartridge it is best I have heard even beating my long term unassailable reference Benz LP-S on Phantom Supreme on Clearaudio innovation wood.

My new TT arrives this Tuesday
48 hours !!!
2,880 minutes !!
172,800 seconds !

And many bottles of RUM

:)

Hopefully the switcharoo works for me, and I can get a new racks to house the AMG V12 I will be ordering.. :D

You guys will need your own thread! The AMG V12 fan club thread!! Apparently Fremer loves the V12 in the next issue of Stereophile.

Are AMG owners trying different arms or are the majority sticking with the AMG arm?
I seem to keep coming back to looking at this table but will be waiting for a 'gently" used one :)
May be waiting awhile it seems !

Are AMG owners trying different arms or are the majority sticking with the AMG arm?
I seem to keep coming back to looking at this table but will be waiting for a 'gently" used one :)
May be waiting awhile it seems !

I think I'm just going to keep it simple and stay with the original arm.. As this will be my first TT, I just leave everything up to Jeff to be on the safe side..

The AMG arm is pretty amazing. Perfectly suited for the table. My graham phantom supreme on the innovation wood has nothing over it.

A I correct that the AMG arm effective mass is 12g?
what are owners using for tonearm cables?

Oh yes!!!!

attachment.php

Sent from my iPhone

Oh yea baby!!! :woot: :woot:

Nice! Is that pinth trim in cherry?
How long from order to delivery?
Have fun setting that beauty up. Sure the first LP will be special.
Chris

Back