AMG v12 TURNTABLES

It's on my short list. The reviews are stellar. With a subfloor room like mine, I need a table with mass vs springs. I'm also looking at the ClearAudio Innovation Wood w/Universal Tone Arm and Lyra Kleos. Also want to keep an eye on VPI's new offering.

Jeff (Tone Pub) told me to stick with my current table, get a new arm (SME V) and a Lyra Kleos and spend the rest of LP's! Not a bad suggestion.....but I do think a table with mass will be better for my room. Sub floors are not ideal for spring based tables IMO.

If anyone in Florida is interested in my TT setup....let me know....I could let it go for a fair price. :). I will post details later in the marketplace.

Mike

Mike, the AMG is a world class TT,you can't miss with that choice !!

I was on lyric NYC last weekend and they have the AMG and was love at first sight!!
I'm pretty sure that I saw RCA female chassis plugs.
Did somebody had the opportunity too confirmed this ?

HighEndguy

I was on lyric NYC last weekend and they have the AMG and was love at first sight!!
I'm pretty sure that I saw RCA female chassis plugs.
Did somebody had the opportunity too confirmed this ?

HighEndguy

No Chassis plugs on the AMG......the Viella tonearm takes a straight DIN tonearm cable.

Jeff...owns the AMG and carries the line as well folks in case you were not aware of it

Ok, I decided to get one
I contacted Michael Fremer and He
Recommend me the AMG

Keep you all posted

Highendguy

I'm adding a second turntable to my system. Bought an AMG v12 last month that I will take delivery of in the next month....will post pictures. Eager to hear how it compares to my Innovation Wood.

I'm adding a second turntable to my system. Bought an AMG v12 last month that I will take delivery of in the next month....will post pictures. Eager to hear how it compares to my Innovation Wood.

Congratulations Darrin!

It looks stunning to me. I am sure it will sound stunning as well.

Back