What's on your wrist today

Possibly but the date numerals are actually big enough to read. What a concept!

Its was a joke. Blancpain is French for white bread. Nothing wrong with the watch...quite wearable.

They have the snobbiest slogan of all. Since 1735, there has NEVER been a quartz Blancpain watch.....and there never will be! Tlk about a backhanded slap to the competition. Now we know who the REAL uncompromising purists are! LoL

Given that I spent many years living in downtown Gva, luxury watches are very familiar to me. Very interesting place to visit is the Patek museum, which was 7 minutes walk from my old home and the Rolex HQ which was 15 mins walk. Now I like close to the Chopard heiress's mansion.

The coolest watch expereince for me is wearing the prototype Rolex Daytona 2 for half hour, as I knew the lead designer. It has a glass back, not a metal back.

Today it's the G-Shock GGB-100-1A3

GGB100-Granite-Master2.jpg

Photo by yours truly.

Its was a joke. Blancpain is French for white bread. Nothing wrong with the watch...quite wearable.

They have the snobbiest slogan of all. Since 1735, there has NEVER been a quartz Blancpain watch.....and there never will be! Tlk about a backhanded slap to the competition. Now we know who the REAL uncompromising purists are! LoL

Understand the joke. And I love Blancpain, especially their dive watches. I also appreciate date numerals that I can see with my aging eyes. My Rolex "magnifier" doesn't cut it any more.

Ricky, is that a 'wall clock' on your wrist ? :D

The pic certainly gives that perspective. No, on wrist and viewed with less close up it doesn't read like a wall clock. Really interesting watch, and H Moser is a very interesting and cool company. It was the one day I wore the watch. Had purchased from Watchbox, pre owned, and after a few hours a screw running loose in the movement jammed the rotor. It has been returned. I don't think it is a problem characteristic of Moser. (and the service from Watchbox was excellent; they arranged a quick return).
Fascinating watch. I have been looking for a sportier type watch, and this one, with its hands, and without a bezel, doesn't quite come across as a sporting timepiece. Loved it though. If I were looking to build a collection of multiple watches, I would keep this.

Hello friends,

I do not wear my expensive watches anymore. This is too dangerous in Paris. Too many attacks.
They are all in the safe at the bank. I keep them as investments.
I wear either an Apple Watch or this one which I actually prefer : a Withings Scan Watch.
Looks more like a classical watch. And battery span is almost 1 month !
Thanks to it, I discovered that I have an arythmic cardiac rythm.
03a6c9a08fd49f90789f8667b8c3c659.jpg

d16cfbdd96e08e2d95e4eca7b582b37f.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Nice watch Jerome !

it's a shame you can't wear your better watches but even here in the good ole US of A our cities are becoming crime ridden dump holes ......

Back