What was the last movie you watched?

some here may be interested in the neflix serries the eddy ...a crime drama set in a paris jazz club. enjoyable but not brilliant.

Last night I revisited ... (1990)

Memphis-Belle.jpg

Light war flick with some intense moments.

"Memphis Belle is a fictionalization of the 1944 documentary Memphis Belle: A Story of a Flying Fortress by director William Wyler, about the 25th and last mission of an American Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bomber, the Memphis Belle, based in England during World War II."

Matrix Resurrection - HBO Max streaming.

have this queued up for later today ...big fan of the trilogy.

side note: whenever i hear people talking about the "metaverse" i immediately think of the matrix movies

...life does imitate art - QED ;):D

Watched Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings. All 4 of us liked it.It had good humour, it wasn't all kung foo, sound was good. I recommend it.

"Molly's Game" I borrowed the Blu-Ray from a friend. I enjoyed the movie a lot. Very different from typical fare.

It is based on a true story but I have no idea how much artistic license was taken.

Different I agree not hugely but a good show.
"Molly's Game" I borrowed the Blu-Ray from a friend. I enjoyed the movie a lot. Very different from typical fare.

It is based on a true story but I have no idea how much artistic license was taken.

My daughter forced me to go see the last spider man.
I think it was the worst movie I've seen so far.
So bad, so bad, that I couldn't help but make this outburst.

(I want to emphasize that when I was a kid I used to read superhero comics with pleasure and I like a lot of movie adaptations)

have this queued up for later today ...big fan of the trilogy.

side note: whenever i hear people talking about the "metaverse" i immediately think of the matrix movies

...life does imitate art - QED ;):D

Don't bother...a good buddy of mine absolutely hated it, and The Critical Drinker tore it to pieces.

The Matrix Resurrections Should Never Have Been Made - YouTube

From what I've seen, it looks like absolute sh*te....

Hollywood just won't learn that it needs to stop remaking good movies and start re-making the bad ones, as the late, great Roger Ebert once said they need to do.

If you want to watch a truly great movie, check out Seven Days in May by the late, great John Frakenheimer.

Back