What are you listening to tonight ?

f0c2f137a599c39585df8c4e320c35aa.jpg

New DK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great album. I preordered from Amazon and received it today. Enjoy.

Randy

This is Liz's best work yet but it appears that for now it is digital only with no hard copies of either type unless you buy it from her website. It was a Kickstarter project.

Mike

They are showing it for sale as a CD and vinyl on her website but as it was a Kickstarter no telling how many were made or delivery times. She has apparently lost her recording contract and will I guess be back to mainly songwriter which is how she started. The first three songs would probably be hit material for one of the big names like Miranda or Carrie who don't do much writing of their own.

Mike

They are showing it for sale as a CD and vinyl on her website but as it was a Kickstarter no telling how many were made or delivery times. She has apparently lost her recording contract and will I guess be back to mainly songwriter which is how she started. The first three songs would probably be hit material for one of the big names like Miranda or Carrie who don't do much writing of their own.

Ok, thank you. I will check her website :).

I was able to order it from her website! I really enjoy the other Liz Longley albums I have. Hot Loose Wire is fantastic. This will be my first in vinyl!

I still think “Decks Dark” by Radiohead is my #1 sound-system testing track. In addition to being a beautiful song, sonically it has it all.

Back