What are you listening to tonight ?

Interesting that the Album of Kate Havnevik " YOU " is actually on Tidal , but only has 9 tracks on it.
I will listen to her anyway...have found a lot of new artist from looking in this thread.
So thanks to all that put Albums up here.

That particular one is a remix album. In Roon, it only shows "You" in only Qobuz. I also just opened up my Tidal app, and it only showed I think 5 albums, one of which is that remix album. I'm currently listening to her latest one "&I", and it seems to be pretty good as well. Still an excellent quality recording.

attachment.php

Listening to this right now ... what an amazing backstory!!!

https://metalinjection.net/av/new-m...zz-black-sabbath-album-youve-been-waiting-for

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 91qmnGBHQhL._SS500_.jpg
    91qmnGBHQhL._SS500_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 618QABrYpkL.jpg
    618QABrYpkL.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 41PmyGNCzIL.jpg
    41PmyGNCzIL.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 91olCp3oVOL._SS500_.jpg
    91olCp3oVOL._SS500_.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 75
First time playing this with the Luxman-Dynaudio combo. Jon Camp's Rickenbacker Tone on Ashes Are Burning is spot on. (I had a Rick for years) Annie lives about 20 minutes away from me.

19882052.jpg

feeling the need for little healing? take the cure... orkesta mendoza | curandero

attachment.php

new release, and just in time as the weather is getting there for backyard grilling and chilling.

wikipedia: the curandero's life is dedicated to the administration of remedies for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual illnesses. the role of a curandero can also incorporate the roles of psychiatrist along with that of doctor and healer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.35.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.35.27 PM.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 117
the senses reign, and reason is dead: giovani antonini + il giadino armonico | la morte della ragione ...somehow this just seemed appropriate today.

actually, a really enjoyable album, almost jazz-like in a way. very well recorded, it is easy to just sit back and enjoy this one. also, the digital booklet that comes with the download is decidedly one of the best i have seen. the art chosen from the period included with the text is "inspired".

as the review added from roon metadata says: "the intricate graphics for this release, featuring quotations from aristotle to giles deleuze, make you wonder if your background in philosophy is sufficient to listen, but have no fear: the music is delightful, often revelatory, and even fun..."

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 2.55.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 2.55.17 PM.png
    411.9 KB · Views: 91
Back