Turntables Gallery

This is an excellent table, especially if you are a DJ.

I am no DJ. I just bought it as I got an excellent price and ultimately have it planned to go to my daughter with a little system I am building for her. I also love the way it looks and already own two vintage Pioneer tables.

But, frankly I am shocked how good it sounds for $500 - amazing really. If you are looking for romantic, look else where. If you want a excellent neutral table with tight bass you will need to spend a lot more $$ to beat this.

cheers

Why'd you take the mat off?

My Stainless platter came with the mat unglued so I was able to try with and without since it lies flat with the record and vacuum on. It's a voicing thing for my room which is well damped. The sound is a bit more lively w/o it in my case. Never tried it with the duralumin platter as the mat is firmly glued.

Here's a pic of my SOTA Cosmos...:hi:

IMG-6418-2-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-6418-2-2.jpg
    IMG-6418-2-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
Just sold one of my three turntables. I finally realized I could only listen to one at a time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430146718.551254.jpg

Holy crap Nelson! That looks amazing. Glad you've got a rig again. Tell us more!

Congrats Nelson :celebrate008_2:

Is that the Kuzma 4-point arm ? It's supposed to be amazing.

What cartridge are you planning to use ?

That is indeed the 4Point. I love it so much , I have three of them....best arm I have ever had but certainly not one for the blingsters . More Batman meets Terminator :ninja:

Thank you guys !!
I will use my Benz LPS
Is not ready yet , I'm with the family at the beach till next Monday

Is the new Kuzma XL , March 2015
Comes now with an external control near the TT and a wonderful DC motor
Weight as hell, 170pounds
I need to buy a base , what are your recommendations ?

Nelson, you can't use that excuse—you already live at the beach. What... you had to go outside?

Life's a beach, then you play records.

Back