Thank you Franco Serblin for Sonus Faber Stradivarius speakers ...

Congrats Joe! As I mentioned somewhere before around here, the Stradivarius have been the best sounding loudspeakers I've ever had the pleasure to hear. Just simply beautiful sound and good looks to boot!

Thank you Mike!

They've been an obsession of mine and one that I'm glad to have followed through on.

Listening late at night feels like I am in the band. Just wonderful.

Congrats Joe! As I mentioned somewhere before around here, the Stradivarius have been the best sounding loudspeakers I've ever had the pleasure to hear. Just simply beautiful sound and good looks to boot!

Glad i was able to help in some (small ) way. They are definitely beautiful to look at (I have not heard them),but think that especially as more choices become available -(including$$) then looks DO become important.Sq definitely matters most but who wants to look at utter cr*p? These look like you will be very happy for a very long time.Cabinet making as an art - with great sound thrown in!!

Congrats Joe and Mike :congrats::congrats:.......but you know what I'm about to say.

Where are those beautiful pics? :rolleyes:

There is something special about dual-ten-inch woofers in a loudspeaker cabinet design.

They are fast, forceful when needed and accurate/detailed in tandem....without being overbearing or flabby.

Yay.

Are the Elipsas and Strads going to be phased out of production? I know that Paragon Sound is selling BNIB Elipsas for $11K because they state on their website that those are no longer being produced. Maybe the Elipsa is now only available as the Elipsa SE?? Or maybe both the Elipsa and Strads will no longer be produced?? I have no idea...just asking in case someone knows the details. Thanks.

Congrats to the both of you...I may have missed it, but, is there a reason we haven't seen pics yet?? :) Or are you both waiting for a photographer to visit.

Congrats to the both of you...I may have missed it, but, is there a reason we haven't seen pics yet?? :) Or are you both waiting for a photographer to visit.

Hope Mike takes some with his dodgy/shaky phone! ;)

Are the Elipsas and Strads going to be phased out of production? I know that Paragon Sound is selling BNIB Elipsas for $11K because they state on their website that those are no longer being produced. Maybe the Elipsa is now only available as the Elipsa SE?? Or maybe both the Elipsa and Strads will no longer be produced?? I have no idea...just asking in case someone knows the details. Thanks.

Great question. Elipsa's maybe....Strads, I would be surprised. I think they are still a good seller for Sonus Faber.

I much prefer the sonic qualities of Franco's speakers and the Strads were his masterpiece.

Great question. Elipsa's maybe....Strads, I would be surprised. I think they are still a good seller for Sonus Faber.

I much prefer the sonic qualities of Franco's speakers and the Strads were his masterpiece.
Based on the SQ of the Ktemas, I will believe anything you say about Signore Serblin. Genius.

Back