MSB Premier arrives as Suncoast Audio

Mike - Recommend MSB to issue “release notes” which is a standard practice for technology companies. Surprised they don’t do that.

Will pass it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Hope mine arrives fully update especially in regards to Roon .

Yes indeed.

I’ve already passed along the comments this morning. All good feedback. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Premier has not updated to be ROON certified as of 8 o'clock this morning. That may be because I have been running 24/7 trying to break in Femto 93 clock. I stopped the music now to allow access and will check when I get home for lunch . Being non certified never seemed to interfere with ROON interface use. Maybe there are certified features I do not know or would care about?

Look forward to it!
I am picking up a powerbase from my dealer to home demo so I am going to wait while I also let the Femto 93 clock break in further before I offer my impressions . Working with a dealer is great as I can try before I buy. I didn't expect to own an MSB DAC until my dealer almost demanded I try MSB before buying anything else. He was so right.

If you have time when you write the impressions, would you please try to include as many configurations as you can?

-Base clock vs Femto clock with Discrete PS
-Base clock w/discrete ps vs base clock Powerbase
-Femto clock with discrete ps vs Femto clock with Powerbase
-And maybe an ultimate comparison of the Premier w/base clock/discrete PS vs Femto clock and Powerbase?

Really, anything you write would be helpful, just a wishlist!

Thanks!

I am picking up a powerbase from my dealer to home demo so I am going to wait while I also let the Femto 93 clock break in further before I offer my impressions . Working with a dealer is great as I can try before I buy. I didn't expect to own an MSB DAC until my dealer almost demanded I try MSB before buying anything else. He was so right.

Any news on Roon certification for the Discrete and Premier owners? I am still seeing “Uncertified” in Roon after a few power cycles while/after being on and connected to the Internet for weeks.

Any news on Roon certification for the Discrete and Premier owners? I am still seeing “Uncertified” in Roon after a few power cycles while/after being on and connected to the Internet for weeks.
My Premier has not updated to certified either

If you have time when you write the impressions, would you please try to include as many configurations as you can?

-Base clock vs Femto clock with Discrete PS
-Base clock w/discrete ps vs base clock Powerbase
-Femto clock with discrete ps vs Femto clock with Powerbase
-And maybe an ultimate comparison of the Premier w/base clock/discrete PS vs Femto clock and Powerbase?

Really, anything you write would be helpful, just a wishlist!

Thanks!

In my auditions, the Premier + mono power supplies is the value point. If you want an upgrade, get the Femto before the Powerbase.

Back