Magico M2

well years ago when carbon was still exotic in bicycle industry , the French manufacturing company LOOK bicycles used pipes of carbon and those where glued together with aluminum joints , can't recall i have heard of any faulty because of those parts together.
Apart from that i like the look of the M2 :)

i used to race with one of those creaked and groan like a old hag , no confidence endured when in a 42 mph flat sprint, hated it same for the Klein ...

Went back to steel frames always thought them better than composites or ally back then ...

I agree. The original Magico Mini was also constructed like this but with birch plywood instead of carbon fiber. I imagine it takes less time to assemble these new speakers because of the few connectors, saving costs.

Yes, less assembly time and better performance!

Ken

Funny that there is basically no talk about the M2..you would think it would be a talking point of the show....

Funny that there is basically no talk about the M2..you would think it would be a talking point of the show....

Canadians are cheap (I’m Canadian and American), they saw the price and kept walking.

You know the difference between a Canadian and a canoe?

A canoe tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely missed the mention of M2 in that report, I was expecting to see something more substantial. A new Magico speaker usually generates more hoopla at its first public showing.

I completely missed the mention of M2 in that report, I was expecting to see something more substantial. A new Magico speaker usually generates more hoopla at its first public showing.

I'm surprised too, especially given the great looks and high expectations of the sound. I wonder why Magico chose to debut the speaker at this show. I would have thought Munich.

From reading the article it sounds like a very new pair of M2's in a less than perfict room.

One thing I noticed from the articles header under details at the top of the article

Written by Doug Schneider
Category: Uncategorised
Created: 01 April 2019

According to Magico FB, they will be at Overture, Delaware this coming weekend. I believe they will be at AXPONA as well.

My pair is coming soon. Looking forward to it. Time to cue up the Daft Punk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

235ed87484808f729572778b49afdb45.jpg

Back