I've returned from SS doldrums & fully back to my roots -- VAC 450iQ's monos & Master Pre & Renaissance SE Phono

Re: I've returned from SS doldrums & fully back to my roots -- VAC 450iQ's monos & Master Pre & Renaissance SE Phon

Congrats Bob! Fantastic gear you added.

Thanks Craig -- a long road traveled as you probably remember.

Best Sir,

Bob

Re: I've returned from SS doldrums & fully back to my roots -- VAC 450iQ's monos & Master Pre & Renaissance SE Phon

Terrific set up..!!! Congratulations and welcome back to tubes........

Terrific set up..!!! Congratulations and welcome back to tubes........

Yes Sir & thank you. It's a wonderful feeling.

Best to you,

Bob

Superb setup Bob! Very well done.

I was listening last night. And I have to reiterate with your post that is great to be back to tubes after being with solid state.

Superb setup Bob! Very well done.

Thank you Sir. After 55+ years in this “hobby,” my learning is starting to show.:yahoo1:

I was listening last night. And I have to reiterate with your post that is great to be back to tubes after being with solid state.

Strange to say, but I feel completely different inside –it’s like a rebirth. (Did I just say that? -- OH MY). :facepalm:

Best to all,

Bob

Strange to say, but I feel completely different inside –it’s like a rebirth. (Did I just say that? -- OH MY). :facepalm:

Plus, the best part of tube amps is trying different tubes!

Back