Gauder RC7 MK2

at Audiophon,

Max with the "combo" Domino & Demone" (Genesi ?!) have a stunning high end system!
The Gauder are too very great but you have listen what can a Demone vs a Xa100.5......

greetings

Has anyone tried the Gauder Clearwater speaker cable that are used inside the speakers? They are rather inexpensive.

A small surprise and small coverage before world premiere - Gauder Akustik Darc 5 prototypes

gauder_darc_5-0004.jpg

gauder_darc_5-0029.jpg

gauder_darc_5-0031.jpg

Hi Marcin,

thank you for sharing! Can you already say something about the price point?

How do they compare to the other Gauder speakers?

Will they premier at the Warsaw show?

I used the Clearwater speaker cables with my Isophon Europa II speakers some time ago. As well in single wiring as in Bi-wiring and Bi-amping configuration. They are similar to the Kimber cables and are good value for the money. They may lack some transparency compared to some silver cables and the best of the pack, but for the money you should not worry...

I am quite sure that in the MK II versions of the Cassiano and Berlina they now use different cables, but can't tell you which ones.

at Audiophon,

Max with the "combo" Domino & Demone" (Genesi ?!) have a stunning high end system!
The Gauder are too very great but you have listen what can a Demone vs a Xa100.5......

greetings

Before the Demone I had the Pass XA 100.5 for 7 years in my system with 2 different speakers. This spring a did a shoot out at home between the Pass and the Demone and in my system the Demone were considerably better.

Hi Marcin,

thank you for sharing! Can you already say something about the price point?

How do they compare to the other Gauder speakers?

Will they premier at the Warsaw show?

Hi
The Darc range for me is an alternative for Berlina models - almost the same quality of sound in much smaller enclosures. The prices should be known on Warsaw Audio Show.

Before the Demone I had the Pass XA 100.5 for 7 years in my system with 2 different speakers. This spring a did a shoot out at home between the Pass and the Demone and in my system the Demone were considerably better.

Let’s keep in mind the P8 series Pass is a different from the .5 series. So a comparison between P8 and Grandinote might indeed be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let’s keep in mind the P8 series Pass is a different from the .5 series. So a comparison between P8 and Grandinote might indeed be interesting.

Indeed! As I already owned the Grandinote Pre before switching to the Demone power amps, I was hoping for some synergy. Maybe next year I’ll consider upgrading the Pre to the new Genesis, let’s see ;-)

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

If the Darc 5 is size-wise an equivalent to the Berlina RC7 then it is upwards in the range, isn’t it (judging by the price)?

I like the fact that Dr. Roland Gauder consistently boycotts the new Accuton drivers. They are 'garbage' according to him.

Beautifully finished speakers... which did you like most and why??

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Maybe it's not the best place to write it, but ... Dynaudio ;-) Evidence Masters had the best overall presentation, maybe midrange and trebble haven't such superb resolution like diamond Accutons in RC9, but during the long listenieng session offer more natural sound.

There is now the "black edition" update? What is being done? I know that the RC7 gets the bass booster and new biwiring terminals. New crossover?

Correct, they also have changed the cross-over circuit layout and they now use even better parts quality by Mundorf.

My dealer told me that the step forward is audible but less significant than the step from them original to the Mk II version.

However, I very much appreciate the house-policy to offer upgrades over the whole lifetime at a reasonable price and extending the manufacturer’s warranty.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back