GAT and ART monos are home .....

joeinid

Super Moderator
OMG!

I am going to have another heart attack. These things are heavy. I'm still getting them unpacked and have about 100 tubes to install. Wish me luck!

Congrats, Joe! What great speaker in your stable will they drive first?:exciting:

Congrats, Joe! What great speaker in your stable will they drive first?:exciting:

As much as I want to hook up the TADs, I think the Studio2 will see first duty. Don't forget that I have at LEAST 600 hours of break in, if not 1000 to look forward to. I think it will be 2-3 more hours. Ugh!

Life is good!

Thank you everyone. I'm starting to get the tube in the ART amps. Holy moly. I should have received some marshmallows to toast. Oh boy!

Joe, This is truly great news. Congrats. Very much look forward to your feedback as you get them up and running...and burned in! Hope they bring you much happiness. Remember - isolation can improve the GAT even further...of course this is all fine tuning. Gotta get them plugged in first! Very very exciting. Congrats again.

Mark, Lloyd, Dave,

Thank you very much.

All the tubes are in and the hook up is about to begin. Photos will be in another 2 hours as soon as bias is set and everything is working okay.

OMG! They are beautiful beyond words.

Back