Best Tidal tracks/albums

You can listen to Tidal with a free or premium account. But you can also use AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. The tool helps you get a common file so that you can download and save the songs on your device. You can get more detail at AudFree Website.

I wasn't aware of that software, and am surprised they're allowed to provide that functionality due to strict music licensing. Welcome and thanks for joining Samual! :hey:

Welcome

For Tidal users, if you want to listen to Tidal music on other devices, then you need to use a third-party tool to help you. The tool is DRmare Tidal Audio Converter, which can help convert music from Tidal to common audio foemats and then you can play them on any other devices or players with ease.

I'm using Tidal for many years because of its HiFi and Master quality. And I have found an AudFree Tidal Downloader, which has the ability to download music from Tidal as local files and save them as FLAC, WAV, etc. The only disadvantage of this way is that it downloads from its built-in Tidal Web Player. But Tidal Master is not available in Web Player.
Anyway, it's enough for me to explore the music world and find favorite playlists and songs on Tidal.

I'm using Tidal for many years because of its HiFi and Master quality. And I have found an AudFree Tidal Downloader, which has the ability to download music from Tidal as local files and save them as FLAC, WAV, etc. The only disadvantage of this way is that it downloads from its built-in Tidal Web Player. But Tidal Master is not available in Web Player.
Anyway, it's enough for me to explore the music world and find favorite playlists and songs on Tidal.

Since I pay for Tidal and have access to their entire catalog I am scratching my head why I would want to download those tracks to my set-up.

Patricia Barber has two new songs on Tidal in MQA 352k. I don't get the full unfold but would love to hear these in full 352k to satisfy curiosity. They are single tracks from a upcoming album.

Back