Ascending to even greater heights

How about another little teaser photo to tide us over?

Everest_Rear_OMXC002-Web.jpg

I received an email today from a dealer in Utah, announcing the Everest, and including the price. I am not posting the price, as it would seem from Caelin's posts that Shunyata doesn't want it revealed yet. I have no way of knowing whether that price is accurate, but I will hold off sharing it unless Caelin gives me his blessing to do so. I will say that if the price in the email is correct, I am pleasantly surprised...

I received an email today from a dealer in Utah, announcing the Everest, and including the price. I am not posting the price, as it would seem from Caelin's posts that Shunyata doesn't want it revealed yet. I have no way of knowing whether that price is accurate, but I will hold off sharing it unless Caelin gives me his blessing to do so. I will say that if the price in the email is correct, I am pleasantly surprised...

There is such a degree of teasing associated to this release... :-)

Cheers,
Bernard

thank you sir,

And as I said at the beginning of this thread.
Everything you need to know regarding performance and price are encoded into the original mountain graphic.

thank you sir,

Everything you need to know regarding performance and price are encoded into the original mountain graphic.

You know that's going to be interpreted as meaning 7,500 US$ right? :-)

Cheers,
Bernard

thank you sir,

Everest is 1.43x taller than Denali...

Ok. Maybe I will take a stab at decoding the pic. The waterfall at the bottom is clearly Niagara falls at 167'. It seems that perhaps this is a hint at the comparative performance of the AQ Niagara 5000/7000 vs. the Denali/Everest. Perhaps it is not a co-incidence that the Denali is at the same price point as the Niagara 5000 -- $5000. If we carry this a step farther then we might infer that the Everest will be the same as the Niagara 7000 -- $9500.

We will see.

My bet is on the ratio of altitude vs Denali, meaning that the Everest is 1.5x better and more expensive.

Regards,
Bernard

Back