Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Thanks! That is interesting. Especially given that the Sparkz's are in the Mainz8s and yet dynamics aren't killed with them all plugged into the Mainz8 D-TC? Or perhaps that's the advancements in the Sparkz TC+/D-TC+. That is with everything plugged into the Mainz8DTC right? Or do you only have your source components plugged into that with the amp(s) plugged directly into the wall?

Hi, only the Mainz8DTC is plugged to the wall so all equipment (3 units) are hooked to the Mainz box. I also have a dedicated line from the fuse box to the system.

Mike

Another new product from Ansuz Acoustics, spotted at the HI-END 2019 Munich show.

Appears to be a combination of a LAN Switch with a power box for Ansuz D2/DTC/DTC-Supreme cables.

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

Ansuz-Acoustics-LAN-Switch-amp-Power-Box-New-launch-at-HI-END-2019-MUNICH.png

Photo credit: MY-HiEND, High End Audio Online Magazine

I just upgraded my Linksys switch to a Cisco that supports both RJ-45 Ethernet and SFT fiber. I changed because my new Lumin X1 supports both and I wanted to go fiber. The new Cisco switch provided a big improvement in sound stage and depth and going fiber provides better SQ especially in the bass and it also provides a new level of silence.

I just upgraded my Linksys switch to a Cisco that supports both RJ-45 Ethernet and SFT fiber. I changed because my new Lumin X1 supports both and I wanted to go fiber. The new Cisco switch provided a big improvement in sound stage and depth and going fiber provides better SQ especially in the bass and it also provides a new level of silence.

What Cisco model did you go with? The 2960s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another new product from Ansuz Acoustics, spotted at the HI-END 2019 Munich show.

Appears to be a combination of a LAN Switch with a power box for Ansuz D2/DTC/DTC-Supreme cables.

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

Good to see Ansuz is entering the game - after my realization that everything matters, it just makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How is the power supply in that model? Quiet, loud? Can you hear the fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't hear a thing. I didn't even think that it might have a fan. It's the model that Lumin recommends to use with the Lumin X1 that supports both copper and fiber.

$143 on Amazon.

Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?

I wonder about the switch as I wonder about the Ansuz Ethernet cables. Are they just overpriced knockoffs or is there something that makes them special and worth the price.

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.
The Cisco I bought was recommended by Lumin's lead tech. It supports both copper and fiber Ethernet cables. I wanted to take advantage of Lumin's X1 support of fiber.
The cable I bought is the basis for at lest one after market switch selling for several times the $143 I paid for mine on Amazon.
I hear a big difference over my Linksys and I expect you would hear an improvement too.

Hmmm

I would like to know as well - is that equivalent to the existing D-TC powerbox but with additional network switching capabilities?

Has anyone used a main line noise analyzer/meter to see what changes the Mainz power distributor/box has made when plugged in?

I bought a Mainz D8 power distributor. The free corners of the upper lid can wobble. They are not strongly attached to the body. They are maybe 1mm above the body. Is this normal? I guess the u-Profile is only attached to the body by the 4 screws under the seals of the feet and the upper part of the u-Profile (lid) is not attached to the body at all? Or should the 4 screws under the feet also tighten the upper lid? I do not want any loose screws in my power distributor, could be fatal. The 4 seals under the feet are intact.
And I guess this can make the upper lid of the U-shaped shell vibrate, which is not good for the sound? Thanks
Dirk
attachment.php

Attachments

• DirkAnsuz.jpg
    DirkAnsuz.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
Back