A few pics of Suncoast Audio

You have to come and visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damned right I do....it could be very soon; more things possible today than for many years :-)

You also need to visit here and are welcome any time!

Looking really good Mike! Very nice equipment in a very relaxing and acoustally correct setting. Congrats and happy selling!

Mike,

You have the best selection of high-end speakers, amps and DACs of any dealer I know. Congratulations! You’ve done a superb job of bringing together many top brands.

Best,
Ken

Mike,

You have the best selection of high-end speakers, amps and DACs of any dealer I know. Congratulations! You’ve done a superb job.

Best,
Ken

Thanks Ken! I think so too. It’s something I’m constantly examining.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I hope you can all make a trip and visit the store.

Indeed a superb presentation and setup in all counts--very inviting and I'm sure sonically pleasing to your customers--hope it brings great sales!

Kudos!:congrats:

Bruce

Mike, warm inviting rooms, superb gear, attention to detail, your systems tick all the boxes.
Well done sir!

Mike! You should have posted pictures of what the shop looked like on Monday when I came by!......It was like OMG I better get out of here before he puts me to work! I genuinely felt sorry for Mike.......for about 5 seconds....cause...as I looked at the complete disarray of his shop ...I realized though being a mess it was State Of The Art mess!
When I came back on Thursday it was all perfect! Everything in place like Santa’s elves had put in overtime. Wow! The new racks are mind boggling .....
He twisted my arm and forced me to listen to his M3 with the MSB Select Dac.....yep NIRVANA.....All Apologies ..(for the bad puns)
Then I let him crank up his MBL room (since my morning was shot already) with not 1 but 2 MBLs amplifiers biwired into each speaker. Yo! The spaciousness of the sound from those omnidirectional speakers was simply amazing!
Yes......Mike has more toys than Santa!.....and yes I believe in him!.....
Merry Christmas to all!

Mike! You should have posted pictures of what the shop looked like on Monday when I came by!......It was like OMG I better get out of here before he puts me to work! I genuinely felt sorry for Mike.......for about 5 seconds....cause...as I looked at the complete disarray of his shop ...I realized though being a mess it was State Of The Art mess!
When I came back on Thursday it was all perfect! Everything in place like Santa’s elves had put in overtime. Wow! The new racks are mind boggling .....
He twisted my arm and forced me to listen to his M3 with the MSB Select Dac.....yep NIRVANA.....All Apologies ..(for the bad puns)
Then I let him crank up his MBL room (since my morning was shot already) with not 1 but 2 MBLs amplifiers biwired into each speaker. Yo! The spaciousness of the sound from those omnidirectional speakers was simply amazing!
Yes......Mike has more toys than Santa!.....and yes I believe in him!.....
Merry Christmas to all!

Ha! I snapped this one.

7aa17f0b2e5ea8a84d6a0d385473017a.jpg

A couple more words: already got a Niagara 5K and Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIRs [emoji3].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can honestly say that I"ve been in so many listening rooms in my life from all over the world. Mike's rooms are some of the best sounding rooms that I've been in. If you are able to get to Sarasota, it's more than worth it. It's so much more than just the hospitality and set of equipment. I really need some Vicoustics.

I can honestly say that I"ve been in so many listening rooms in my life from all over the world. Mike's rooms are some of the best sounding rooms that I've been in. If you are able to get to Sarasota, it's more than worth it. It's so much more than just the hospitality and set of equipment. I really need some Vicoustics.

Acoustic treatment is indeed a big deal IMO. My system got to a new level when adding it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back