Wireworld + Amazon

Golucid

Taking a break
You are able to purchase WireWold cables through Amazon. Legit product and approved by WireWorld? That I do not know. AudioQuest can be found there as well. I'm always curious what shows up on Amazon, eBay and AudioGon

WireWorld+Amazon

David

The Wireworld cables sold "through" Amazon are from authorized dealers like Audiolab,Sound Approach and a couple of others. Many times if you order from them the cables will "drop-ship" from the WW plant in Central Florida if not a stocked item.

Mike, I have a few WW and AudioQuest cables. The WW cables are sure pretty. I do like their fit and finish. Though, I confess. I am devoid of a refined ear. So, if you ask me if I hear a difference using these cables. I couldn't tell ya [I'm a retard in disguise]. I suppose I need more listening years and experience to answer that question. But heck, they sure are pretty!

Interesting

I don't see much talk about Wireworld here on this forum unlike another forum where one could easliy be led to believe they were some of the best cables out there. With the lack of discussions here would that tend to indicate they are simply average at best perhaps???

Interesting

I don't see much talk about Wireworld here on this forum unlike another forum where one could easliy be led to believe they were some of the best cables out there. With the lack of discussions here would that tend to indicate they are simply average at best perhaps???

I've had several in my system from the copper, to the silver, to the top of the line. I thought the Platinum Eclipse 6's were outstanding. The 7's were another step up from there. I personally use the WW Platinum USB cable and it's great. I'm wasn't a huge fan of their 6 series power cords. The best from WW finished dead last in our mega power cord shootout earlier this year. Nordost Valhalla 1 came in first. Valhalla 2 came in second. Odin was third. Then we had kimbers and shunyata's in the middle. But let me say, they were all close, except for the top two and the bottom WW eclipse.

IMHO - nothing, nothing touches Siltech.

I've had several in my system from the copper, to the silver, to the top of the line. I thought the Platinum Eclipse 6's were outstanding. The 7's were another step up from there. I personally use the WW Platinum USB cable and it's great. I'm wasn't a huge fan of their 6 series power cords. The best from WW finished dead last in our mega power cord shootout earlier this year. Nordost Valhalla 1 came in first. Valhalla 2 came in second. Odin was third. Then we had kimbers and shunyata's in the middle. But let me say, they were all close, except for the top two and the bottom WW eclipse.

Was that the WW Platinum power cord you used in that shootout?

Was that the WW Platinum power cord you used in that shootout?

Yes, but it was the Electra "6" not the new "7". We were all surprised at how good the Nordost Valhalla 1's sounded.

Again, system synergy. I still have WW Electra power cords myself. I like them.

Yes, but it was the Electra "6" not the new "7". We were all surprised at how good the Nordost Valhalla 1's sounded.

Again, system synergy. I still have WW Electra power cords myself. I like them.

Of course, you also a few 4 - 8 pair of the Nordost Valhalla 5m Odin Power Cords plugged into your equipment as well, right! :)

Thanks, so is there a writeup for the shootout results?

Back