Wilson Audio Sasha V or Alexia V Speakers

Secretariat

I am actually thinking which among these two speakers which to get for myself. Actually, I would like to get the the Alexia V speakers but I am not too sure if my room is big enough for them and that is why the Sasha V speakers would be the next option. Anyway, the dimensions of my room are L-18 Feet, W-15 feet and H-7 Feet. Given the dimensions of my room, which among the Sasha V or Alexia V speakers would you suggest that I get?
Thanks in advance.

PS. Also, For those of you out there who have heard or listened to both oof these speakers, how much better are the Alexia Vs than the Sasha Vs?
Thanks.

I am actually thinking which among these two speakers which to get for myself. Actually, I would like to get the the Alexia V speakers but I am not too sure if my room is big enough for them and that is why the Sasha V speakers would be the next option. Anyway, the dimensions of my room are L-18 Feet, W-15 feet and H-7 Feet. Given the dimensions of my room, which among the Sasha V or Alexia V speakers would you suggest that I get?
Thanks in advance.

PS. Also, For those of you out there who have heard or listened to both oof these speakers, how much better are the Alexia Vs than the Sasha Vs?
Thanks.
Which one does your dealer recommend?

More importantly , which one do YOUR ears recommend ? have you listened to both in a room of your size or at least close ?

I think you are right to be careful about which speaker will sound best in your room. As I'm sure you know, Wilsons are very sensitive to setup. Is yours a dedicated room with no speaker placement issues?

Back