Today’s Avantgarde Duo XD Install

Mike

Audioshark
Staff member
A 7:30pm delivery by the freight company meant a late setup, but we got it done.

e622af3305e2c6459c9ac9d48acd4244.jpg

8f97391a8620113967ea4a74dd13877e.jpg

7804c004ecd5e43bac6fe665d59ae270.jpg

a6458b7643a4bfb575dda5cdefe5c196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Looks great . That’s a whole lot of power bet it sounds great as well.

Great ! Avantgarde family is getting bigger. Mike you should get some kind of award from them. Best Avantgarde dealer ever !

Now that is an amp speaker combo I would love to hear...
Right after I placed the amps on spring loaded platforms...
Should be a GREAT match...

Very nice looking and, I bet, great sounding system! Congratulations to the new owner and to you Mike!

Avantgarde + viva audio must be great team.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

i've always been so interested in these speakers but have never had a chance to listen. silly question, but do they do well with EDM and hip hop or are they better off being used for more traditional audiophile music?

I feel that they work with every kind of music, but I’ll defer to others with more experience. I’m so happy with mine that I sold all my JBL speakers and my Studio2 as well. I’m so ecstatic with my Duo XD that they don’t let me think about anything else.

thanks joe...that's quite an endorsement. i wont lie though, i was really hoping to hear that they don't do well with that kind of music. uh oh!

I feel that they work with every kind of music, but I’ll defer to others with more experience. I’m so happy with mine that I sold all my JBL speakers and my Studio2 as well. I’m so ecstatic with my Duo XD that they don’t let me think about anything else.

Joe, how is the sweet spot size vs those other speakers?

glad you found your destination speaker! i've been hearing a number of options lately.

thanks joe...that's quite an endorsement. i wont lie though, i was really hoping to hear that they don't do well with that kind of music. uh oh!

Hahahahaha, you should have told me. :)

p.s. nice to meet a fellow ny'er (nyc by any chance?)

Long Island. I'm not made for the city :(

Joe, how is the sweet spot size vs those other speakers?

glad you found your destination speaker! i've been hearing a number of options lately.

Hi Keith,

The sweet spot is pretty big for me. But maybe not as big as some. I don't find any issue but if you have a deeper room and can spread things out a little, you'll be fine. Once you find an amp you love on the Avantgardes, it's heaven!

"HOUSTON"... We have a problem. The aliens have assimilated Joe.....

"HOUSTON"... We have a problem. The aliens have assimilated Joe.....

If musical bliss is like being one with the Borg, count me in as assimilated. Whether it’s a 300B, 45, MC275VI, First Watt SIT3 or even Job INTegrated, I’m ecstatic.

Last edited:
Back