BEST SOUND RMAF 2015 ... AV SHOWROOMS
BEST SOUND RMAF 2015 ... POSITIVE FEEDBACK
BEST SOUND MALAYSIA SHOW
BEST SOUND POLAND SHOW
BEST SOUND ... MUNICH HIGH END 2015
OTHER BEST SOUNDS AROUND THE WORLD
REVIEW SPARTA POSITIVE FEEDBACK. ..MARSHALL NACK BUYS THE REVIEW UNIT
REVIEW SPARTA ABSOLUTE SOUND... GREG WEAVER BUYS THE REVIEW UNIT
REVIEW PRO MONO STEREO...DANON BUYS UNIT AND PREFERS KRONOS OVER AF1 ANS CLEARAUDIO STATEMENT
OTHER REVIEWS IN ANALOGUE JAPAN, LP GERMANY, HIFI+ ENGLAND, ANALOG AND RECORDING GERMANY, ENJOY THE MUSIC...UNANIMOUS PRAISE
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT ☺☺☺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly don't mean to impugn any reviewers opinions, understanding the near infinite possible combination of equipment influencing the final resulting sound, room acoustics, etc., but I would love, love, love to read an occasional blindfolded review/survey of some of these systems, a shootout, if you will.

Try standing on foot for 60 seconds and then repeat standing on one leg with your eyes closed.

Same goes with listening. You can't disturb one sense without affecting all your other senses. It's called the science of neuroplasticity.

Not to mention the unreliability of short term memory.

I certainly don't mean to impugn any reviewers opinions, understanding the near infinite possible combination of equipment influencing the final resulting sound, room acoustics, etc., but I would love, love, love to read an occasional blindfolded review/survey of some of these systems, a shootout, if you will.

There are other audio forums where they constantly challenge anyone and everyone to doubleblind tests even though none of the proponents have ever participated in one. As for what Myles said, watch Hell's Kitchen when Gordon Ramsey blindfolds and puts ear muffs on chefs and gives them a taste test. Many can't tell chicken from steak under those conditions.

There are other audio forums where they constantly challenge anyone and everyone to doubleblind tests even though none of the proponents have ever participated in one. As for what Myles said, watch Hell's Kitchen when Gordon Ramsey blindfolds and puts ear muffs on chefs and gives them a taste test. Many can't tell chicken from steak under those conditions.

Very true for anyone who has done dining in the dark. Heidi and I did dining in the dark three years ago when I was taking cooking classes. Very interesting.

Point taken, however, aside from the speakers, all other equipment could be placed out of sight and achieve the basic premise. And I do on occasion listen w/ the lights off, and I can't say it in any way diminishes the experience.

GREG WEAVER of ABSOLUTE SOUND WRITES...
"I have been playing with turntables since the 1960s! ... I was not prepared for what the Kronos Sparta did for me in my system. I bought it, and went on record in my review saying that the contra-rotating platter approach, and the rest of the design choices, make it the most significant advance in turntable design in decades. I stand by that statement."

DATO DANON HEN of MONO STEREO writes today:
"After listening to it (Kronos Pro) for 2 months and listening to my own TechDas, Clearaudio Statement and my friends' great gear, I have to be honest to myself. The Kronos Pro is clearly better!

Back