SF Evos, ARC REF 150 SE, ARC REF 5SE, Basis, Keith Herron, Berkeley......

BruceLet

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Bruce,

Beautiful setup. Wow!

Tell me about the Evos. How big is the room?

Joe,

Room is only about 12 by 13 ft. Small. The amazing thing is that while the Evos sound best, so far, in the first place I put them, I can't find a spot where they don't sound good. I read that they could be tough to place, but they have shocked me with how they work in my room. The room loves the Evos. :) I know I have some work to do as the ARC breaks in, fine tuning setup, but at this point, I am just enjoying them and not obsessing.

Bruce,

Beautiful setup. Wow!

Tell me about the Evos. How big is the room?

Great setup Bruce! What TT is that?

Mike, It's the Basis 2001 Signature with the Vector 4 tonearm. To me, the Basis gear is special. I am amazed at the craftsmanship, ....engineering. Not just the design, but the implementation. You can just tell, when you see it and touch it.

Mike, It's the Basis 2001 Signature with the Vector 4 tonearm. To me, the Basis gear is special. I am amazed at the craftsmanship, ....engineering. Not just the design, but the implementation. You can just tell, when you see it and touch it.

Well it looks terrific. I believe another member just bought the Basis 2200 TT.
Mike

Bruce, a great room indeed, you must be over joyed with the sound of such great gear, congrats.

Bruce,

I really missed my Evo, prob gonna have to bribe my wife really hard so I can get another to keep this time..

Back