New Aurender AP20

mdp632

Starting a new thread for this upcoming product. It is my understanding that it will be released Q3 2023.

I'm very interested what what I've read via Axpona Reports.

Is there any else like it in the market currently?

Specifically, A one box "high-end" product where the user just adds speakers?

Integrated amps, even with a built in DAC, you still have to add a music server. Or, connect to Roon.

AP20 seems like a winner to me.

I contacted Ari Margolis at Aurender and got the following information.

The AP20 includes user-installable local storage. The digital playback engine, streaming service aggregation, Conductor app, user interface, etc. are exactly the same as with every other Aurender model.

The show model was only a prototype. Improvements are anticipated.

I contacted Ari Margolis at Aurender and got the following information.

The AP20 includes user-installable local storage. The digital playback engine, streaming service aggregation, Conductor app, user interface, etc. are exactly the same as with every other Aurender model.

The show model was only a prototype. Improvements are anticipated.

Nice. Hoping that keeps the MSRP down.

Wishful thinking but, hoping it doesn’t break 20k MSRP

Posts on Audiogon thread are saying this has the Purufi Class D Modules? If so, that’s a big deal. Looks like it has a headphone output too.

Nice. Hoping that keeps the MSRP down.

Wishful thinking but, hoping it doesn’t break 20k MSRP

Posts on Audiogon thread are saying this has the Purufi Class D Modules? If so, that’s a big deal. Looks like it has a headphone output too.

It’s over $20k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is the AP20 now available? If so, anyone currently using it?

I believe the new AP20 was going to be displayed at the Florida show. Did anyone get a chance to hear it? Thoughts?

I believe the new AP20 was going to be displayed at the Florida show. Did anyone get a chance to hear it? Thoughts?

It was one of the better sounding Class D units at the show. Made for a very nice all-in-one system for sure.

They had it in black and silver. I typically prefer silver but the black looked very good.

Is the AP20 an N20 with the integration of a DAC and an integrated amp? Or an AC20 with the integrated amplifier? It’s a compelling all-in-one solution where you just add speakers and cables and go enjoy the music.

Back