Manley Customer Service

MDP

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
When I brought my gear back upstairs to the main living area and hooked it all up to the Gryphon Diablo 300, my Manley Chinook was minus the left channel. So after trying new tubes I sent it back to Manley.

The Chinook was completely checked out and the work was done promptly. Everything works perfect and it sounds great. They replaced a part and did a little soldering. Total cost including shipping back to me from California was $211.00.

Color me very happy!!!

When I brought my gear back upstairs to the main living area and hooked it all up to the Gryphon Diablo 300, my Manley Chinook was minus the left channel. So after trying new tubes I sent it back to Manley.

The Chinook was completely checked out and the work was done promptly. Everything works perfect and it sounds great. They replaced a part and did a little soldering. Total cost including shipping back to me from California was $211.00.

Color me very happy!!!

It’s always great to hear stories about companies that take care of their customers. Thumbs up to Manley.

Great story! Just on Friday, we had a customer receive a Pass XS phono and XS Pre, he noted that the light on the PSU on one unit was brighter than the other. I sent his message to Pass. Their response? We will send him a new PSU with a slightly brighter light so it matches. [emoji15]. That’s the definition of customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

David Manley gave a lifetime warranty on his VTL gear which came back to haunt them. A few years ago I brought in a legacy VTL piece for repair/service and the first thing out of Bea's mouth was "we no longer warranty these!" I quickly settled it and said I'd pay for it. I realize Manley under Eveanna is a different co. and Dave didn't make the same mistake twice. VTL and Manley are like a stone's through from each other in Chino CA and in my backyard. Both very friendly cos. and AFAIK still give impromptu tours if you ask nicely.

Great stories!

Mark - Glad your phono pre is in fine working order. Kudos to the Manley team for great customer care.

Back