Lange 1

Jerry Seh

Just saw this in the Lange forum ... beautiful isnt it.

Hate myself for selling it in 2003. :(

Attachments

• Lange 1.jpg
    Lange 1.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 101
Jerry,

I'm curious what you replaced the beautiful Lange with!?

Main reason I sold it off was I hit the watch on a teppanyaki table and caused a deep scratch to the bezel. The watch was repaired by Lange factory but being the idiot I was, I just simply could not forget the scratch. So I sold it off and replaced that with a Rolex Day Date Pink Gold, which did not last long either.

In the end, I went back for a Lange 1 Daymatic Platinum (exact opposite dial and an automatic movement) and a Pink Gold Time Zone in Jan 2012. And for the Rolex? Well, I had the same model in Platinum too. The last to hit my collection in 2012 was a Platinum Moser Perpetual 1. Simply love the understated look of a platinum watch. Heavy yet subtle!

Nothing to add on year 2013 ... so far.

Jerry,

What a stunning timepiece. Beautiful.

attachment.php

Jerry,

Next on my list to get for this year would be the Vacheron Constantin Malte Dual Time Pink Gold.. I love this a lot..

47400-000R-9417_cu2b.jpg

Jerry,

Next on my list to get for this year would be the Vacheron Constantin Malte Dual Time Pink Gold.. I love this a lot..

47400-000R-9417_cu2b.jpg

Very nice Dewey, especially those blings! I love watches when they does it elegantly with diamonds!

very beautiful Lange.. All my current watches are strictly manual wind and my next watch is hopefully something open faced. This my current lustBovet-Recital-12-watch-8.jpg. This is the first nontourbillion in house movement by Bovet. [video]http://www.ablogtowatch.com/bovet-recital-12-watch-hands-thinnest-one-yet/[/video] Enjoy the video. I always seem to gravitate to the back of my watches and love this trend of seeing escapement and balance wheel on front.

Nick

Back