Hello from Seattle...

ohbythebay

hello..I am Bay ..and I am an audioholic. Its been 10 minutes since my last song...sigh. ;)

Okay, a good friend of mine emailed me and said I should join as it is a friendly place, he feels I have expertise to lend and hey, I am a social and funny guy...so be glad to have me and no I am not narcissistic at all (just teasing guys and gals). Like to see this site take off and stay friendly. I for one am not an audio snob...I like high end and I like good values...I dont chase labels..I chase value and do it yourself !!

So thank you all and look forward to chatting...

Now would someone PLEASE tell me how I can update the blank picture in the profile section !! I feel like I should be JOHN DOE...:cool:

Welcome Bay! Click on Settings in the Top Right Hand Corner. Then look to the left side of the screen for "Edit Avatar". Pick a picture for your Avatar from your computer and upload it. Also, in that same screen (on the left side) you can edit your signature to include a list of your gear, a funny quote, etc.

--
GroupWelcome.gif

* Ohbytheway, you have a name? :) ...And who's that lovely young looking lady in your avatar? :)
...And I presume that the gentleman there, beside her, is you?

Nice meeting you, and ohbythebay, I'm Bob.

You all can call me Rob

The gorgeous lady with me is my wife...

I am in the Seattle area (7 years) but originally from NY :cool:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome...A pen pal of mine (audio buff, doctor, cool guy) said he was friends with the creator (of audioshark, not in the biblical sense..lol) and I should join...

So now you are stuck with me...BLAME HIM...:rolleyes:

Rob,

Thank you for making a great contribution already. We appreciate you being here.

Thanks again...so quick questions for the super mod / 1 ) How does one move up the ranks ? Is it like the scouts ? Cub, Webelo, Boy ? LOL 2) You guys have plans for advertisers? You should !!! Get Audio Advisor, Parts Express, Turntableneedles.com ...plus manutacturers...SUPPORT THE SITE ..YAAAYyyy...

Special thanks for this site...hope to help folks and see it stay friendly...

Thanks again...so quick questions for the super mod / 1 ) How does one move up the ranks ? Is it like the scouts ? Cub, Webelo, Boy ? LOL 2) You guys have plans for advertisers? You should !!! Get Audio Advisor, Parts Express, Turntableneedles.com ...plus manutacturers...SUPPORT THE SITE ..YAAAYyyy...

Special thanks for this site...hope to help folks and see it stay friendly...

Thanks Rob,

I wanted to be King, but only Super Moderator was available.

Mike just launched the AS last week and has plans for bigger and better. We love suggestions and I will make sure he sees these. We are still experiencing growing pains but we are off to a wonderful start. Feel free to PM the Admin - Mike.

Rob - I can be bribed with stacks of vinyl. :D

We have lots of plans....I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas. PM me. :)

Rob - I can be bribed with stacks of vinyl. :D

We have lots of plans....I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas. PM me. :)

Will do...will send you a pm after work...but have to say, love the site layout and ease of use...plus the POSITIVE spirit of the members...

Back