Gotta love delivery day!!

Looking forward to your impressions. Knowing that you're a big fan of horns, I'm very curious how this vastly different approach to reproducing sound strikes you. I don't recall seeing you review planars or mention having them in your systems before, but by all means correct me if I'm mistaken.

These are without a doubt the most beautiful speakers that I've ever seen photos of. I suspect that the sound will be right up there as well.

Please keep us posted!

Looking forward to your impressions. Knowing that you're a big fan of horns, I'm very curious how this vastly different approach to reproducing sound strikes you. I don't recall seeing you review planars or mention having them in your systems before, but by all means correct me if I'm mistaken.

These are without a doubt the most beautiful speakers that I've ever seen photos of. I suspect that the sound will be right up there as well.

Please keep us posted!
Thank you! Correct - I haven't had this type of design before in my system.

I'm very excited to hear how they compare to the Tobian's.

I did hear a couple of the larger Clarisys at the Florida show, and they were absolutely my favorite rooms at the show.

I'm upgrading my VAC amp right now and hoping to have it back by the end of next week so I'll commence listening then.

Some people asked for a iPhone recording of the speakers to go along with the video I posted on the Piccolo's.

Here you go:

Back