Forum Update

Mike

Audioshark
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your patience. We were down in the wee hours of the morning transitioning to a new host and a new dedicated server. Our old host was not cooperating with us and either put us on a bad DNS (which caused duplicate posts) or put us on a good DNS, but blocked all non-US traffic.

I have switched us to a new host, new dedicated server and changed the DNS. Our site is growing very rapidly with hits per day and posts. Great news!! You should hopefully have a more enjoyable experience with our new host and server.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, I noticed several things like anyone else. I won't mentioned what we all already know.

I just experienced dual posting, only few minutes ago.

* I have to ask: Only three posts remained from a thread ...

And this of course ...

keduhanh0t's
May 12, 2020, 06:44 AM
keduhanh0t posted a visitor message on HaleyFCTJ's profile
v dịch vụ kế toán giá rẻ trung tâm kế toán hải dương cong ty dich vu ke toan bac ninh rường thuế thu nhập cá nhân mang cong ty dich vu...

Bunch of those still remaining.

Mike, I noticed several things like anyone else. I won't mentioned what we all already know.

I just experienced dual posting, only few minutes ago.

* I have to ask: Only three posts remained from a thread ...

And this of course ...

keduhanh0t's
May 12, 2020, 06:44 AM
keduhanh0t posted a visitor message on HaleyFCTJ's profile
v dịch vụ kế toán giá rẻ trung tâm kế toán hải dương cong ty dich vu ke toan bac ninh rường thuế thu nhập cá nhân mang cong ty dich vu...

Bunch of those still remaining.

That’s weird. Log out, close your browser and log back in again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just logged out, closed my browser, reopened the browwer and logged back in. First post was duplicated in What are You Listening to

Let me test it by seeing how long it takes for this post to show up.

New: Yes it posted right away. Good job. Thanks.

A bit after midnight, I received notice of a PM and a post about Avantgarde DUO xover frequency.

They have both disappeared.

A bit after midnight, I received notice of a PM and a post about Avantgarde DUO xover frequency.

They have both disappeared.

I think the switchover to a new hosting service dropped a few posts and pm's. Everything seems like it's running superbly now and will absolutely be better going forward.

I tried to put an attachment to show those one hundred spam posts but it won't allow me to put an attachment with a jpg file!

Also, it is very slow before I can post anything.

I do understand that this is not a sota audio site, but it is what it is.
It's fun to share music and Audio and knowledge and all hobbies of creativity and super deals, ...but like I just said...it is what it is.

Back