SoundRebels

Avantgarde Acoustic Trio Luxury Edition 26 unboxing - full coverage

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0008.jpg

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0015.jpg

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0017.jpg

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0029.jpg

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0031.jpg

Trio_Luxury_Edition_26unbx-0050.jpg

the kalahari desert Sand looks interesting on the Trio, never seen Trios in that color. Also a rare sight the 231 subs with Trios, its almost always the basshorn.

Looks like fun. enjoy them!

Very nice - I took delivery of new Duos last month - always an event!

I notice you have the tweeters on the inside despite the speakers being relatively close to each other. Are you planning on keeping them that way, or experimenting with the tweeters on the outside? This would give you a wider sound stage.

Very nice - I took delivery of new Duos last month - always an event!

I notice you have the tweeters on the inside despite the speakers being relatively close to each other. Are you planning on keeping them that way, or experimenting with the tweeters on the outside? This would give you a wider sound stage.

Like during previous test - we'll check both option.

since 3 days I have Trio LE 26 - ordered after very positive opinion of Sound Rebels contributors during the test which started late November - in my room.

Following the insights of Jim Smith in REL thread I will try their s/812 subs with Trios first .

Trios mid bass horn roll -off at 100 Hz and REL subs on paper look as a perfect match with them with the crossover at 125 Hz.

S/812 12 Inch Home Subwoofer | REL Acoustics

Attachments

• image_48741.jpg
    image_48741.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image_48737.jpg
    image_48737.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image_48742.jpg
    image_48742.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 88
Congrats! That’s awesome news. I would love a pair, but until AG straightens out their distributor situation here in the U.S., I’m sitting tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back